Sunday, June 26, 2016

Social Networking Sites

The four social networking sites that I looked at were: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.

Facebook is something that I use multiple times in a day. I use it to message my friends and also catch up with people I haven't seen in awhile. I really like Facebook because it allows me to connect with friends easily even though we all live really busy lives.

Twitter is a very interesting form of social networking. I've only started to use Twitter recently because of the assignments, but it seems like a easy way to stay connected with the people you follow. Every tweet is restricted to 140 characters so every post you read does not take too much effort to read.

LinkedIn is one of my favorite types of social media. It helps professionals connect and also discover new opportunities that are job related. I really like LinkedIn because it helped me acquire my current internship.

Instagram is another form of social media that I use on a daily basis. In Instagram, users follow other users who post pictures. You can find really beautiful and captivating pictures on Instagram which is why I really enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment